1. A free consultative meeting that includes reviewing the client's needs and a quick reading of his requirements.
2. Meeting with our specialized advisory team according to the type of project and the features of the required services.
3. Making a solution proposal for the client, including the elements of the problem, the points of the proposed solutions, and the axes of the proposed services.
4. Meeting with the client to present and clarify the proposed services in a simple and comprehensive presentation.
5. Signing the agreement.
6. Selection of the project team.
7. Adoption of the project charter.
8. Building a project management plan.
9. Follow up on the project, conduct meetings and submit periodic reports.
10. Closing the project, submitting the final report, and recording the lessons learned.